Sunday, June 25, 2017

                    You just walked way

Things I despised annoy me no more.
Things I cherished excites me no more.
Since you abandoned me, 
Even sweetest memory turned sore.
In strife, in pain, 
You left me alone. 
Yet it angers me no more.

It intrigues me,
How can you just walk away.
Blown me off you, like a hay.
You ditched, you turned me down, I say.
Here like a solitary swing I sway,
After so much love and passion
How can you just walk away.
Promised to stay put,
Confront pain together in the way
After all the moments together we stayed
Yet you just choose to walk away.

For my momentary ignorance,
You gifted me lifetime of pain and agony.
Not only future,
you rendered my past too in jeopardy.
Those moments meant to be remembered
Feel like conned,
Your absence will have me drowned,
Knowingly yet you turned me down.

Yet at aggregate life was happy and gay 
So it intrigues me
Why you just walked away.


No comments:

Post a Comment